Monday, April 27, 2009

About Me


Hi name is Pinto and I am 12 years old. I live in Rotorua and I go to Kaitao Middle School. I have 3 older brothers, one lives in Australia, another lives in Wellington and the other lives in Rotorua with me. There names are Henare, Rawiri and Shane. My mum and dads names are Rosalie and David.

My Academy at school is Discovery, our teachers are Mrs Edwards, Mrs Goldsworthy and Whaea Jane. My class is Room4 and my teacher is Mrs Goldsworthy. We learn a lot of stuff on the computer that we sometimes don't know. I got friends from the academies too, which are Accelerate, Enterprise, Challenge, Expressive, Rumaki and Adventure. In my Technology my mates are Jimmy, JJ, Alistair and Elim. At school I like to draw and play rugby and at home I like watching TV, jumping on my trampoline, riding my bike, listening to music and playing games on my PS3.

I am a school leader at Kaitao. We sometimes go on trips like last year we went to Lynmore Primary School where we met celebrity's like Russel Harrison from the lotto and other people from TV or haven't been on TV for awhile. That's also where we learned the responsibility's of a leader. We even did challenges where we had to work together with kids from other schools. We also had a leadership camp, the leaders had to sleep in the hall. It was hard to go to sleep because a lot of people were snoring. In the school holidays I went to Wellington to see my brothers and brought stuff from the shops and watched TV. That's all the information about me, what I do and what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment